Uses advanced technical knowledge to troubleshoot and repair plant production equipment. Performs all duties associated with the setup of a variety of production equipment to produce quality products.
• Instructs, monitors and communicates requirements for safety, quality and production
• Performs various duties relating to automation and robotics, machine shop fabrication
• Works closely with engineers and outside vendors to resolve complex process or equipment issues in a cost effective and timely manner
• Maintains statistical process charting, interpretation, and trend-analysis in order to perform process or equipment adjustments to bring parts into specification
• Trains employees; assigns and directs work; provides feedback to supervisor regarding employee work performance; addresses complaints and resolves problems
• Performs other duties as assigned
Job Skills Requirements:
• Advanced troubleshooting skills using mechanical, electrical, hydraulic knowledge
• Skill and a basic knowledge of tooling practices and applications
• Demonstrated leadership skills
• Good teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills
• Computer skills
• Fluent in English and primary language used in area of responsibility and/or location
• High School diploma in equivalent education and experience
3 years of technical experience using mechanical, electrical and hydraulic skills
Physical & Environmental Requirements:
May be required to lift or carry products, parts, and/or other materials of various sizes and weights. (Frequently 5 – 25 pounds), (Occasionally 25 – 75 pounds), (Rarely greater than 75 pounds)
Ability to stand and/or walk constantly over a full work shift (8-12 hours)
Ability to perform occasional to frequent pushing, pulling, bending, kneeling, twisting, crawling and/or reaching over a full work shift (8-12 hours)
Ability to use power/vibrating tools over a full work shift (8-12 hours)
Ability to operate motorized vehicles over a full work shift (8-12 hours)
Exposure to noise levels for which hearing protection is required to be worn over a full work shift (8-12 hours)
Will be required to take MST certification.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-term and Long-term Disability, Paid Time Off (PTO), Holiday Pay, Birthday Pay, Anniversary Pay, and 401K.
If interested, please submit a resume to Larry.DiChiara@2ausa.com or direct questions to 334-321-0843.